Wooden Planter Boxes
Garden Planter Containers
You don't have to have a large yard to garden. Even if you only have a small patio you'll find room for this cedar rectangular raised planter box. Raised container gardens are perfect for people with limited space, or who have a hard time bending over and kneeling on the ground for traditional gardening. Damage to plants from rabbits and deer can be eliminated, and you can keep your herb garden right outside the back door for easy access. An interior planting depth of 8" is enough for even deep rooting vegetables. These Wooden Planter Boxes make a decorative addition to any patio plus serve a functional purpose for areas without a garden.
- Made of Western Red Cedar, which is naturally insect and weather resistant
- 8" Planting Depth
- Slatted Cedar Bottom provides adequate drainage
- 20" wide x 37 1/2" length
- Available in 3 Heights, 35-1/2" Tall, 24-3/4" Tall & 12-3/4" Tall
- Optional Bottom Shelf (Shown in picture above)
- Pre-drilled holes
- Assembly Hardware included.
- Takes about 20 minutes to assemble.
Last Updated: 01/27/2017 01:04 PM - ID:516