Shade Sails made with Commercial 95 Material
Provides great Shading with 95-98% UV Blocking Shade Cloth
Shade Sails made with Commercial 95 shade cloth are an economical way to shade your deck or patio. You are spending more time outdoors, and protection from the sun has become increasingly important because of the harmful effects the sun has on the skin. With the economy like it is, cost is a very big factor in your choice of shade structures. Shade sails make beautiful additions to your patio, backyard, swimming pool, or outdoor living area, and they provide excellent protection from the sun and UV radiation. A series of shade sails is a perfect alternative to a traditional pergola, gazebo, umbrella or covered porch. Floating and curvaceous, shade sails make an attractive addition to any property, and with the right design can enhance the existing property with flair and style.
These shade sails feature the Commercial 95 fabric by Synthesis. The Commercial 95 material is a 340 grams per square meter high density polyethylene knitted fabric specially designed to breathe and keep you cooler and more comfortable in hot weather. This state of the art material has a 10 year warranty against UV breakdown. It blocks 95% to 98% of the sun's harmful UV rays, yet it remains totally unaffected by moisture and natural temperature extremes. And because the Commercial 95 fabric is knitted, not woven, it won't tear or fray. Shade sails are reinforced around the perimeter and have a stainless steel ring at each corner.
Sail Shades are wonderfully versatile; they can be attached to homes, trees, or patio columns. In addition, they can be supported by wood posts or steel columns embedded in concrete footings, and they can also be taken down seasonally as required. Shade sails, when installed properly, do not sag or flap in the wind. With the right attachment options, shade sails can easily withstand near hurricane force winds.
Available Commercial 95 Colors
Our Shade Sail Features:
- Commercial 95 fabric by Synthesis - Mesh material is a 340 grams per square meter high density polyethylene knitted fabric specially designed to breathe and keep you cooler and more comfortable in hot weather. It blocks up to 98% of the harmful UV rays of the Sun, yet remains totally unaffected by moisture and natural temperature extremes. And because the Commercial 95 fabric is knitted, not woven, it will not tear or fray. Shade sails have reinforced webbing around the perimeter and a stainless steel ring at each corner. The material itself is waterpoof, but it will allow water to pass through it as it is a mesh material.
- Commercial 95 Fabric Specifications.
- Class A Fire Rated
- Special UV inhibitive Thread
- Perimeter UV inhibited webbing or Stainless Steel aircraft cables (see table below)
- Stainless Steel D-Rings sewn into each corner or attachment point
- Mounting hardware sold separately.
- Sides are not straight. They curve inwards about 6-10% so it will eliminate fabric wrinkles, sagging and even flapping
- Sails larger than 9ft wide will contain seams due to fabric widths limitations
- 1O Year Limited Warranty - Fabric is warranted by Synthesis for 10 years. All other materials and workmanship is 2 Years Full warranty.
- Due to the available Commercial 95 fabric widths, your shade sail may have seams which is normal. This helps to minimize fabric waste and helps to keep fabrication costs to a minimum.
Now just choose your shape, then select your size, and color, and soon you can enjoy your shade sail.
Square Commercial 95 Shade Sails
As low as $125.00
Rectangle Commercial 95 Shade Sails
As low as $140.00
Equilateral Triangle Commercial 95 Shade Sails
As low as $137.50
Right Angle Triangle Commercial 95 Shade Sails
As low as $137.50
Mounting Hardware Pack - Triangle Shade Sail
Sale Price: $34.95
Mounting Hardware 4-Corner Shade Sail
Sale Price: $44.95
Hook - Hook Shade Sail Tensioning Hardware
Sale Price: $19.95
Jaw - Jaw Turnbuckle Stainless Steel
Sale Price: $21.95
Commercial 95 Custom Shade Fabric Swatch Book
Sale Price: $5.00
Last Updated: 10/29/2016 11:06 PM - ID:5494