Shade Sails made with Commercial 95 Material
Provides great Shading with 95-98% UV Blocking Shade Cloth
Shade Sails made with Commercial 95 shade cloth are an economical way to shade your deck or patio. You are spending more time outdoors, and protection from the sun has become increasingly important because of the harmful effects the sun has on the skin. With the economy like it is, cost is a very big factor in your choice of shade structures. Shade sails make beautiful additions to your patio, backyard, swimming pool, or outdoor living area, and they provide excellent protection from the sun and UV radiation. A series of shade sails is a perfect alternative to a traditional pergola, gazebo, umbrella or covered porch. Floating and curvaceous, shade sails make an attractive addition to any property, and with the right design can enhance the existing property with flair and style.
These shade sails feature the Commercial 95 fabric by Synthesis. The Commercial 95 material is a 340 grams per square meter high density polyethylene knitted fabric specially designed to breathe and keep you cooler and more comfortable in hot weather. This state of the art material has a 10 year warranty against UV breakdown. It blocks 95% to 98% of the harmful UV rays of the sun, yet it remains totally unaffected by moisture and natural temperature extremes. And because the Commercial 95 fabric is knitted, not woven, it will not tear or fray if cut. Shade sails are reinforced around the perimeter and have a stainless steel D-Ring at each corner.
Sail Shades are wonderfully versatile; they can be attached to homes, trees, or patio columns. In addition, they can be supported by wood posts or steel columns embedded in concrete footings, and they can also be taken down seasonally as required. Shade sails, when installed properly, do not sag or flap in the wind. When mounted correctly, our shade sails can easily withstand wind gusts of 90 mph.
Sun Shade Sail Commercial 95 Colors
Our Shade Sail Features:
- Commercial 95 fabric is a high density polyethylene, HDPE, knitted mesh material that weighs about 340 grams per square meter. It is specially designed to breathe and keep you cooler and more comfortable in hot weather. And because the fabric is knitted in knots, not woven, it will not tear or fray. The material itself is waterpoof, but it will allow water to pass through it.
- Blocks 95-98% of the harmful UV rays of the Sun, yet remains totally unaffected by moisture and natural temperature extremes.
- Commercial 95 Fabric Specifications.
- Class A Fire Rated Fabric
- Special UV inhibited thread is used for longer outdoor life
- Perimeter edges have 1.5in UV inhibited webbing (Other perimeters are available custom made)
- Stainless Steel D-Rings sewn into each corner or attachment point and the webbing is doubled for added strength
- Sides are NOT straight. They curve inwards with a maximum depth of the gore to be about 6-10% of the length of that side. This cantenary curve helps eliminate wrinkles, sagging and flapping when mounted properly
- 1O/2 Year Limited Warranty - Fabric is warranted for 10 years against Rot, UV breakdown and undue fading. All other materials and workmanship have 2 Years Full Warranty.
- Due to the available Commercial 95 fabric width of just over 9ft, your shade sail may have seams which is normal. Seams are chosen by us to minimize fabric waste and helps to keep costs to a minimum.
- Mounting hardware sold separately.
Now just choose your shape, then select your size, and color, and soon you can enjoy your shade sail.
Square Commercial 95 Shade Sails
As low as $137.50
Rectangle Commercial 95 Shade Sails
As low as $137.50
Equilateral Triangle Commercial 95 Shade Sails
As low as $151.25
Right Angle Triangle Commercial 95 Shade Sails
As low as $151.25
Mounting Hardware Pack - Triangle Shade Sail
Sale Price: $34.95
Mounting Hardware 4-Corner Shade Sail
Sale Price: $44.95
Hook - Hook Shade Sail Tensioning Hardware
Sale Price: $17.95
Jaw - Jaw Turnbuckle Stainless Steel
Sale Price: $19.95
Commercial 95 Fabric Swatch Book
Sale Price: $45.00
Last Updated: 06/28/2018 11:31 AM - ID:5494