You probably already know that wooden swing sets are a great way to provide fun and exercise to your children without leaving your home. If fact, many of you probably own one of these versatile sets. If you do, summer is the perfect time to consider upgrading and adding new and exciting accessories. Children often get bored easily and look for more challenging or entertaining activities. These swing set accessories will re-engage your children and add fun new elements to your set.
- Exciting Belt Swing Alternatives: Do regular belt swings seem boring to your kids? Surprise them with a back to back glider swing or trapeze bar to instantly change their swinging dynamic.
- Super Slides: Is your regular slide worn? Just looking for something more interesting? A tube spiral slide is perfect for sets with a deck height of at least 7 ft. and with a 275 lb. weight limit, parents might even sneak in a slide!
- Detached Sand Box: Looking for a way to add outdoor fun for younger siblings? With a wooden sand box kit, you can build a sand box to match your swing set, complete with matching canopy top. It will blend beautifully with your set and provide an extra level of fun.
- Rock Walls, Rope Ladders, and Monkey Bars: Create an interesting way to climb on your set. Rock walls are easy to build and come in sets with 5-20 handles to create a custom climbing experience and varying degrees of difficulty. A rope ladder is perfect for upper arm and leg strength development. It is also perfect for pretend play (think pirates and castle walls). Monkey bars are also a classic, but exciting, way to introduce new skilled play elements.
- On Set Games: A Tic-Tac-Toe Spinner panel will create park-quality play time for your little ones. They are easy to install and will create hours of game time for kids of all ages.
Add one or more of these exciting accessories to create additional fun and family time for the children in your life!