4ft. Designer Retractable Window Awnings
Retractable, canvas window awnings
With the ever increasing energy cost it takes to cool your home, awnings make a practical, decorative and cost effective way to help combat the high cost of utilities. Retractable, canvas window awnings provide protection for the sun and help to cool your home during those hot summer days. Marine-grade canvas Awnings block out the sun, keeping it from actually reaching the window or door there by reducing the unwanted heat gain in your home and in some cases reduce the indoor temperatures by as much as 20 degrees.
These affordable retractable awnings come in several different sizes, styles and colors making it easier to match the decor of your home or condo. Awnings provide that designer finished look and add color and detail to any home. The awnings are fully retractable, blocks up to 77% of the sun's heat and come in 4 attractive colors. With 3 different designs to choose from there is an awning to compliment most everyone's taste. Made of marine-grade canvas that is durable in all types of weather and is easy to clean with mild soap. Decorative braid is 100 percent cotton. Awnings come in 4ft, 6ft and 8ft widths and have a 2'1" drop, 2'1" projection and 6" decorative valance. Fabric colors to choose from include Forest Green, Guinness, Tuxedo, Gingko, Central Park, Cocoa, Beige, Burgundy, Pacific Blue, Sage, Black and Terracotta. The Designer style window awning comes with a straight valence and includes powder-coated black metal poles & finials.
- For Windows and Doors 32" to 48"
- Colors: Forest Green, Guinness, Tuxedo, Gingko, Central Park, Cocoa, Beige, Burgundy, Pacific Blue, Sage, Black and Terracotta
- Marine Grade Canvas, easy to clean
- Each awning has a 2'1" drop, 2'1" projection and 6" decorative valance
- Awnings are fully retractable
- UV resistant fabric which also repels water and dirt
- Blocks 77% of the sun's heat
- Reduces sunlight & glare up to 94%
- Saves on air conditioning
- 2 Year Warranty
Last Updated: 04/20/2023 03:46 AM - ID:1199