I challenge anyone to find a portable structure that is handier than a shade canopy. There is no apparent limit to the variety of ways that portable shade canopies can be put to use. Here are just a few:
- Set up a shade canopy along the sideline of your kid’s soccer games;
- Use it to enjoy a comfortable, impromptu picnic in the backyard;
- Keep it near the sandbox to provide the kids with extra shade as they play;
- Bring a portable shade canopy along to the beach and create your own personal cabana shelter;
- Set up merchandise tables under a shade canopy at your next garage sale;
- Instantly create a covered dining area on the deck or patio.
Portable shade canopies are economical and durable; they are simple to put up and fast to take down. Many come with their own tote bag, which makes for easy storage. I keep a portable shade canopy in the trunk of my car, and it never ceases to amaze me how often I find a use for it when our family is out and about. How do you use your portable shade canopy?