The dwindling days of summer are coming to an end. Around the country, children are starting back to school, football games are beginning, and the days will eventually start to get cooler and shorter. Make the most of the days we have left. Here is a list of my very favorite things to do during the later summer months. What are your favorite things to pass the day? Please share below.
- Curl up in your hammock with a great book for an entire afternoon
- Set up a lemonade stand with your kids
- Hit up your local farmer’s market for great late summer produce
- Take a canoe trip on your local river or lake
- Go to your local mall or outdoor gathering area for some intense people watching
- Take a long, leisurely drive with the windows down and the music up