SunSetter Vista Awnings
Manual Retractable Awnings by SunSetter
Vista Retractable Awnings from SunSetter® transform your deck or patio into a beautiful semi-permanent outdoor room. Awnings keep your family and patio furniture cool and protected from hot sun, showers, or harmful UV rays far better than an unstable umbrella or other traditional shade device. When you wish to enjoy the sun's warmth, the awning can be retracted against your house in less than a minute.
The Vista Awning is the largest SunSetter manually-operated awning. This is the most popular manual SunSetter awning, and it offers you maximum coverage for a great price. The Vista Awning extends out a full 10 ft. 2 in. from your house, which provides up to 23 square feet of shade and protected area. This model requires no electricity. Open the Vista Awning in less than a minute by using a simple hand crank that operates smoothly and quietly. The floor and wall mountings have been improved while the awning has improved fabric tensioning. These awnings are a joy to use and last even longer than before. The Vista Awning comes with pre-drilled holes to make accessory attachment simple. You will get excellent sun and rain protection with this awning for a great price!
The beauty of our SunSetter Vista Retractable Awnings is that they allow you to have control of light or shade on your deck, patio, or balcony. Awnings give you the freedom and opportunity to enjoy outdoor activities and avoid excessive heat, sun exposure, and mild rains. In addition, the use of shade structures like Retractable Awnings will protect your carpet, furniture, and drapes by blocking UV rays that can quickly fade colors.
Check out our line of Awning Accessories, too. We have mats, an awning cover, Weatherbreaker screen shades, and patio lights that can be used on any of our motorized awnings as well as on the manual retractable awning.
Vista Awning Features:
- Available in widths of 10 to 18 ft, in one-foot increments.
- The VISTA awning extends up to 10 ft. 2 in. from your house.
- Choose from twelve decorator colors and patterns.
- Minimum vertical height under overhangs needed for installation: 7 ft. 6 in.
- Manual awnings require at least 4.5 in to mount.
- Individuals can install these awnings in about 2-3 hours.
- Can be installed on wood, brick, stucco, aluminum, and vinyl siding.
- Can be installed directly on eaves and overhangs with special brackets.
- Requires no electricity.
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- 90-Day No-Risk Home Trial
- Weatherbreaker Panels, Patio Lights, Awning Cover, and Floor Mats are available accessories.
Last Updated: 07/30/2016 04:13 AM - ID:477