Contractor Base for Portofino/Sorrento
Strong In The Ground Umbrella Base
This Contractor Umbrellas Base is designed to be permanently installed into concrete and flush with the patio or deck. This allows the Portofino or Sorrento umbrella to be mounted without the cross base and reduces the footprint of the base considerably. The umbrella can be removed in seconds. When the umbrella is removed, it presents a flush surface. Highly recommended in windy locations and considered essential in most commercial applications. Available in Champagne Color.
- STEP 1. Open box and inspect parts.
- STEP 2. If in dirt, dig a hole, approx. one cubic foot in diameter. Place the Bottom section in the hole. Note: the base should be flush with the ground level.
- STEP 3. Refill the hole with dirt or concrete.
- STEP 4. Insert the top section of the contractor base into the bottom section.
- STEP 5. Bolt the Rotating Foot Pedal base to the Contractor Base
- STEP 6. The Contractor Base may be installed when pouring a new deck or pool area.
WandaTech was sold to Treasure Garden in 2014 and will only supply replacement parts until the end of 2015This product has been discontinued. We have just a few of these left. While supplies last.
Last Updated: 11/13/2015 02:45 AM - ID:999