Pathfinder Swing Sets / Fort Kit
Do-It-Yourself wooden swingset / fort kit with detailed 3D Plans
The 3 Swing Pathfinder Swing Set with Fort comes with everything you will need (except the wood) to build your child their dream playset. The Pathfinder Swing Set / Fort kit features a large 5' x 5' fort with a 5' high deck. The Pathfinder Swing Set is easy to modify and can accommodate 10' long slides.
This unique, one of a kind, wooden fort / swing set is solidly designed and engineered. Its unique design and Bolt-Thru construction, offers exceptional strength, less lumber and takes less time to construct.
This solid swing set structure is supported by 4x4's. The deck boards are 2x6 lumber and can easily support the weight of several adults. The entry ladder is inclined 30 degrees for safety and is made from 4x4 rails and large flat 2x6 rungs.
Plans are for a 3 postion swing beam mounted 8ft off the ground. It can be easily modified for 2, 3 or 4 swing positions and a higher beam.
This is a perfect Do-It-Yourself Swing Set project. With a little patience and a few hand tools, you can build an amazing Pathfinder Swing Set/Fort for your children. Approximate build time is 16-20 hours. *A six foot safety-zone perimeter is recommended around our playsets (3 feet minimum).
Lumber is NOT included. Lumber costs for the fort is approximately $150 - $250 using #2 pressure treated pine and varies depending or your location. You can use any type of wood you choose. Check with your local lumber professional for wood types and pricing. Click here for the Pathfinder Swing Set Wood List
- Step-by-step, 3D illustrated, manual to build the Pathfinder Swing Set / Fort with sandbox bottom/, and a 3 swing position swing beam with A-Frame support assembly. (minor changes needed for 2 or 4 swing positions)
- One (1) removable marine grade vinyl canopy tops in your choice of Forest Green or Blue.
- One Pair of Safety Handles
- Hot-Dipped Galvanized hardware for superior outdoor rust and corrosion protection. 130% thicker than zinc plating.
- All nuts, bolts, lag bolts, screws, washers and snaps included. No additional hardware to purchase for up to 3 swing positions.
- Belt Swings come with plastisol coated chains to prevent "Pinching" and Heavy Duty Iron Ductile Swing Hangers that give your swing set that Herculean look instead of the standard single Bolt Swing Hangers. These hangers are much more durable and recommended for heavier loads.
- The Pathfinder was designed for a optional 10' slide. We have quite an assortment of slides that are available. Slides sold separately! Slide delivery time is approximately 1 to 2 weeks via motor freight shipment.
- Expandable components! Add to or customize your Pathfinder Swing Set / Fort Kit. You can add Monkey Bars, Tire Swing Beam, a 2, 3 or 4 position swing beam & swings and/or a rock climbing wall, now or in the future.
- Fort Kit Only: 5' x 5' x 10' Tall
- Swing Beam and A-Frame: 12' x 10.5' x 8' Tall
- Swing and Fort - No Slide: 17' x 10.5' x 10' Tall
Last Updated: 05/21/2019 01:17 AM - ID:432