ALPHA Series Infrared Heaters
Commercial / Industrial Grade Heaters
The Innovative Solaira™ ALPHA Series All-weather Outdoor Quartz Heater is highly efficient and economical. It is environmentally friendly, odorless, safe, and virtually maintenance free. This unique heater only heats people and objects within the heat zone, not the air in between.
The ALPHA Series electric infrared heaters represent the evolution of engineered short wave heating technology. Alpha Series Heaters produce short wave length infrared that convert 92% of consumed energy to instant, controllable, directional heat. This heating technology is not affected by wind or draft as it warms people and objects, not the air. The modular design of the Solaira Alpha Series allows specifying engineers to adjust and direct specified heating loads based on area requirements.
The modern, sleek design of the Alpha Series allows architects to integrate heating technology with clean, unintrusive lines. Alpha Series Heaters are engineered to meet IP24 standards for water spray, so they can be installed in both wet (outdoor) or dry conditions (indoor or outdoor) making them extremely convenient and versatile.
- High output (1500, 2000, 3000, 4000, and 6000 Watt), engineered to be
installed individually or
in tandem (see mounting options) for up to 18,000 watts of Solaira heat
- IP23/65 rated rain and snow proof
- Min. mounting height: 8ft 3in / Min. clearance to above: 1ft (see individual product)
- Certification: cCSAus (UL2021), CE approved
- 120 Volt: Power cord length: 15 ft -- plug included (direct wired heater) / Terminal box is included
- 240 Volt: Power cord length: 6 ft -- plug NOT included (direct wired heater) / Terminal box is included
- Size: 18.5in W x 9in H x 5.5in D (w/ bracket 11in)
- Weatherproof casing for outdoor, uncovered use
- Commercial / Industrial grade heater
- Color: Silver grey
- Powder coated aircraft aluminum body and mounting brackets
- Stainless steel mounting hardware
- Indoor OR Outdoor rated for wet or dry conditions
- Modular design for engineered heat load requirement
- Engineered for both wall and overhead mounting
- 92% energy conversion with no Co2 or NOX emissions
- cCSAus listed and certified to: ANSI/UL 1278, UL2021, ANSI/UL 875, and ANSI/UL 834
- 5000 hour emitter life (The emitter is included and can be replaced -- sold
- Warranty: Heater fixture (excluding
emitter bulb) - 2 (two) years; Emitter bulb - 60 days
Heating element failure due to lack of fixture maintenance is not warrantable
|Single Emitter (H1)||Double Emitter (H2)||Triple Emitter (H3)|
|WHY CHOOSE SOLAIRA™ QUARTZ HEATING OVER NATURAL GAS OR PROPANE HEATERS?|
» Low operating cost of approximately 18¢/ - 48 hr (based on electricity
cost of 12¢/kW hour)|
» Produces instant heat with no initial warm up time.
» Wall mounting maximizes floor space with no storage of bulky propane gas bottles.
» Provides reliable heat source that won't blow away or fail to start.
» Silent and odorless operation with no products of combustion.
ALPHA 1500w / 120v (H1)
Sale Price: $417.95
ALPHA 1500w / 240v (H1)
Sale Price: $447.95
ALPHA 2000w / 240v (H1)
Sale Price: $477.95
ALPHA 3000w / 240v (H2)
Sale Price: $627.95
ALPHA 4000w / 240v (H2)
Sale Price: $682.95
ALPHA 6000w / 240v (H3)
Sale Price: $1,125.95
Last Updated: 07/30/2016 04:52 AM - ID:5360