Petite Copper Garden Torch
Decorative Outdoor Lighting
The Petite Garden Torch will burn 4-6 hours. (Burn time on first filling may be less due to the amount of fuel absorbed by the dry wick.) The torch is made from 100% heavy gauge solid copper and copper alloys. Long-lasting glass fiber wicks resist water and rarely need to be trimmed. Individually hand-assembled and inspected in the USA by WOODSTOCK COPPERWORKS LTD. We keep tight control of the manufacture of our copper torches to assure a superior finished product.
- Removable Barrels - The fuel barrel is removable from the stem for easy filling
- Exclusive "SpillGuardTM" - Safety concerns about an accidental knock-over of your copper torches and spilled fuel are virtually eliminated by SpillGuardTM, a hidden safety feature included in all Garden Torches
- Finishes - Available in Polished Copper (Shown above).
- Dimensions - 12" tall Fuel Barrel, 1-1/8" diameter, Overall Height 54" with ground stake
- Long Burn Times - The Garden Torch burns 4-6 hours per filling, depending on wick height, flame size, and fuel type. (Burn time on first filling may be less due to the amount of fuel absorbed by the dry wick.)
- Materials - Made from 100% heavy gauge solid copper and copper alloys. Long-lasting glass fiber wicks resist water and rarely need to be trimmed.
- Lifetime Warranty - Manufacturer guarantees complete satisfaction. Guaranteed to be free of defects in material or workmanship for the life of ownership!
- Fuel - Only use quality torch or lamp oils with or without citronella or other scents. No kerosene, gasoline, or other highly-flammable liquids should ever be used.
- Installation - Each Garden Torch comes complete with a metal stake for in-ground installation. The stake is driven into the ground and the copper torch is placed over the stake.
- Options - Deck-mounting kits for securing torches to a deck rail or fence post include solid copper clamps and marine silicon bronze screws for weather resistance. Height extensions are available for those who desire to increase the height of their garden torches, as are additional wicks.
This item has been sold out, and we do not plan to restock it. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Last Updated: 02/18/2020 11:59 AM - ID:44