Rectangle Wooden Planter Box - 35 1/2in Tall
Planter Box for Container Gardening
You don't have to have a large yard to garden. Even if you only have a small patio you'll find room for this cedar rectangular cedar raised planter box. Raised container gardens are perfect for people with limited space, or who have a hard time bending over and kneeling on the ground for traditional gardening. Damage to plants from rabbits and deer can be eliminated, and you can keep your herb garden right outside the back door for easy access. An interior planting depth of 8" is enough for even deep rooting vegetables.
- Made of Western Red Cedar, which is naturally insect and weather resistant
- 8" Planting Depth
- Slatted Cedar Bottom provides adequate drainage
- 20" wide x 37-1/2" length
- 35 1/2" Tall
- Optional bottom shelf
- Pre-drilled holes
- Assembly Hardware included.
- Takes about 20 minutes to assemble.
This item has been discontinued. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Last Updated: 07/30/2016 04:36 AM - ID:56